1.0 Collection of Data
1.1 Our registration process requires only a valid e-mail address and a unique user ID and password. It is an option for other data provided to us.
1.2 Your user name, email address, or other submissions that you make on this site may contain your real name or other personal data that may appear on this site.
1.3 We may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if at all) is set forth below.
1.4 You can use and browse the website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as a condition of using the website, except as may be necessary to respond to your requests or in case where you contact us directly.
2.0Use of Data
2.1All data collected, including personal data, may be used by us to:
a) administer the Website.
b) to personalize your browsing experience.
- to enable you to use the Website
- to respond to your enquiries, requests or complaints.
- to send periodic emails such as news and updates
- to perform operational administrative matters
- to provide statistical information about our users but not be used to identify any individual user
- to contact you for market research purpose
- We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Disclosure of Data
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- We may also disclose your personal data to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to:
- comply with any legal obligation;
- enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements;
- protect the rights, property, or safety of us and our affiliates and subsidiaries, other users of the Website, or others;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- to the purchaser, or prospective purchaser of any business or asset which we are, or are contemplating, selling.
- When you usethis Website, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to enhance your browsing experience by retaining your personal settings on the next visit.
- Cookies allow us to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
- We use traffic log cookies to help us on website traffic. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- Third Party Sites
- Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, such as our business partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website.
- We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third-party websites.
- All of our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We will NEVER ask you for your password other than when you log in to the Website.
- Access and Correction of Personal Data
- If you wish to withdraw consent to use of your Personal Data, make corrections to your Personal Data records or any queries relating to our handling of your Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected].
- If your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party, you should contact such party directly to make any queries and correction requests to us on your behalf.
- Personal Data Protection Act
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein, you hereby allow us to collect your Personal Data to be regulated and managed by us. You also hereby agree to receive the latest information about products, news and events updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives from us, our partners and advertisers.
- Contact Us
- If you would like to make enquiries or complaints regarding your personal data or our policy, please do contact us at [email protected]